Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stash Report Week #40

I brought a little for future projects but had no finishes.  :(  I am getting close to a finish, though. :)

fabric added this week:  +3 yards
fabric added this year:  +203 yards

fabric used this week:  0 yards
fabric used this year:  - 219.5 yards

net fabric for the year: - 16.5 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

pieced and quilted Construction Bricks

Goals for next week:

bind Construction Bricks

I did hang my last year's birthday gift from LindaJ~this wonderful Halloween Wall Hanging!

I LOVE IT TODAY as much as LAST YEAR!

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

I just love the Construction Bricks quilt. and your Halloween Wall Hanging.

Pam said...

makes me smile when I see one of our FAB projects from days gone by...even if only a year ago. I treasure your friendship and all of the FABs!

Pam

Linda C said...

You make me smile, Pat! I am going to wait a week before I put mine up as I need to shift a couple others around.

IT Makes me smile too.