Saturday, September 1, 2012

Binding-polooza Continues!

This quilt is a collaboration of the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild.  April assembled the circle blocks then divide up the circle blocks and racetrack fabric. I think she had enough for 5 quilts!  I took one set to assemble and quilt.  I also did the binding on this one!

A change in venue for the *glamour shot*.  DH and DD are getting ready to paint her room this weekend so~most of her belongings are now located in the spare bedroom and *usual* hallway for the picture taking...


The Contempo panto can be found here.

Just a note to myself:  I was worried about possible fold over of the raggy edge circles of the blocks when sewing from the back of the longarm...one solution is to glue down with Roxanne's Applique glue.  I also washed the quilt to remove the glue....

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my, some little kid is going to enjoy this quilt.

You sure have been keeping your sewing machine humming!

Cher said...

oh I love this panto! interesting quilt...some child is gonna really love it...