Saturday, September 1, 2012

Olivia

Another panel quilt and more binding-polooza!


This is the Olivia panel.


Again, the Bubbles panto but I made a mistake.  :(  

Didn't line up the panto correctly so there is some open areas.  I was going to try and free motion some swirls in but DD advised against it.  and I quote, " Aren't donations quilts for learning new things and sometimes mistakes are made?  Just learn from your mistakes."  Tell me? How did she get so wise and soothing at 13?!  My Bubbles found here.

pattern inspiration:  Sidellights by Mountain Peek Creations

EDIT:  on 9-11-12 this quilt was sent to Margaret's Hope Chest.  I am going to link up with Katie at Swim, Bike, Quilt for her 100 Quilts for Kids Quilt Drive.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I like it! Nice job.

Aletta said...

A pig in a dress, that's so cute! What an adorable quilt.