Saturday, June 22, 2013

Time for an UPDATE!


The last time I posted a *To Sew* List was in December 2012 ~ way past time for an UPDATE!  Let's see how I did since then....

Time for my Winter 2013 *To Sew* Wish List

Personal

1. place mats: February, March  Not done
2. DD's bed quilt  Finished
3. Lake Country Challenge due December 2012~January place mats  Finished ~ in January 2013
4. aprons Not Done...but hey, I'm 6 months away from Christmas 2013!


UFO's
1. blue ridge beauty  Finished
2. quilt #1  Finished
3. virginia bound  Not Done but I have a PLAN!
4. quilt #3 Not Done
5. blue wicked easy I used the fabric for another project so I'm counting this as done!
6. quilt #5  Done

Donations

1. sew 3 more Quilts of Valor to a flimsy Done
2. quilt the 6 of 12 I will have. Sorta...I did just recently send 6 QOV's out to Alycia.

Extra:

I made 4 children's quilts and posted for H2H as part of Sarah's challenge.

I have a few quilt giving events comping up this summer so I will be working on gift quilts.  I am also going to try and at least piece donation quilts every month so that I will have a stash waiting to be quilted.  I have also volunteered to quilt for a few friends and the Oconomowoc Quilters so I will need to work those in, too.  Looks like summer will be a busy quilting time.  :)  soooo....

Summer 2013 *To Sew* Wish List

Personal

Niece wedding gift...wedding in August
Another niece baby gift...baby due in September
Friend's baby gifts...twins due in August (boy and girl)
Various friends' birthday gifts

Donation

Quilts of Valor
Children's ministry

ps:  Happy Summer Soltice


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like a great list of goals for the summer. I haven't made a list: thanks for the reminder.

Linda C said...

I think you have done quite well, Pat. I wrote a list and have done nothing on it, LOL because blog hops happened probably.

I love the hey, I am 6 months away from Christmas 2013. Go for it with those aprons for this year!