Sunday, March 2, 2008

Quilt-a-thon #1: Day 2 Afternoon Check-In

As The Colonel from the A-Team would say, "I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!" and I didn't even know I had a plan! DS went on some errands, DH took DD to his work this afternoon and I was able to sew! I just completed sewing together the last 12 blocks of the black and gold graduation quilt. It has been named 'PUTZY' as I feel I have been putz-ing along on this top. Now to join all the blocks for the inside then add the borders! WOW! I didn't think I would be able to get this much done....

On the cookie front, DD and I were able to deliver all but one of our neighbor orders. I think that is pretty good for the first time out. She sold quite a few at school so tomorrow afternoon, I will go to the school and help deliver to the teachers and friends there.

No comments: