Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WIP Wednesday

This morning I was able to work on the hand sewing back the binding for the Strip Twist.
After lunch, I was able to machine sew the binding onto the Pineapple Blossom. The only part left to do on this is the hand sewing of the binding to the back. I had a little time before the school bus so I framed out the label for my day group's Quilt of Valor. We have tentative plans to meet next week to sew back the binding...seems like I'm going to have quite a few finishes in right before the deadline :)

2 comments:

Linda C said...

Go, Pat, go! You are definitely on a roll.

Me, not so much, LOL but heading there as soon as I get my hair dried.

SueR said...

You're doing a great job getting your quilts finished, Pat. The green border fabric is gorgeous! It looks like paisley, which seems to be everywhere this year. Did someone supply you with the label or did you make it?