Friday, May 9, 2008

Congratulations to...

...first I want to say, "Thanks" to everyone who left a comment! It's fun to know who (and where) people are reading my blog. Readers include a 'neighbor' who lives about 25 minutes away (but we haven't meet yet!), friends from Norway and Australia (wow!), a pal from the west coast of the US, another from Alabama, a guild member from my old guild in Texas (small world!), and everyone in between! It's GREAT to know you guys :)

The names were all put in a cigar box...shaken up...

...DD drew a name out. errr, we were a little late due to a nap and dinnertime :)

...the Lucky Recepient who will have a few new items come live at her house is...

FABRICMOM! Congratulations!
I'll be e-mailing you so if you would send me your snail mail address, I'll package your goodies and send them off to their new home! Thanks for playing along, everyone! :)

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

I missed out! That's what I get for being too busy to blog last week! Had out-of-town company and one of the grands overnight so my time was limited. Heard you're thinking of coming to TX in Sept. Hooray!!! Maybe I can wangle an invite for at least a day at the lake while you're here -- we'll see. Keep on quiltin'.......

Linda C said...

Aw, shucks, it wasn't me but thanks for letting us play along. Congrats to Fabricmom.