Friday, February 27, 2009

Inching Along...

I'm inching along on the Blueberry Cheese Spread. I joined the blocks and inner sashing Thursday but it pretty much looks the same as here.

(No~this isn't me or DD~just a cute girl on an Inchworm riding toy that popped up when I Goggled
'inchworm'!)

I pieced the sub-units to the outer borders earlier today. Next up is to work on putting these units together. I'm making this a twin size and I had forgotten when you add more blocks for a bigger than lap-size, it takes an equally longer time to sew and finish.

So I'll be here 'inching along' as time permits...

:)


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie D said...

Been there, done that, got the UFOs to prove it! lol

Judy S. said...

Hi Pat, I've been chuckling over the name of your quilt. The other day I thought you were on a cooking spree! It's looking great! I can't even imagine making a king size quilt, that's for sure.

Silverthimble said...

Cute, Pat! I am also inching along on my Cheese Spread. I have the inner border cut but never got around to getting it put on today. However, all the units for the outer border are ready to go and i have put together enough of those little suckers to do one side border. I would like to get this done to the flimsy stage this weekend but I might be biting off more than I can chew!

Greenmare said...

I can't wait to see the blueberry progress! I love it already!

Lori in South Dakota said...

sometimes bigger does take a big more work, but not much!