Friday, September 3, 2010

I Wanna Be Like Pam...

September is National Sewing Month and my friend Pam, is going to try and sew everyday! She is posting her daily accomplishments over on Facebook but I thought that I would share here at Bell Creek Quilts. So...

on Day 3 I...

1. quilted on Butterfly Flip.

pattern: Butterfly Flip by Atkinson Designs
panto: popcorn by Willow Leaf Studio

2. pieced binding

3. attached binding

4. pulled fabric for my next QOV, a red/blue Mile-a-Minute. One tutorial is here, also called Crumb Chaos blocks. The triangles are from the Butterfly Flip and will be my starting points. The *other* fabric will be from my scrap boxes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pam said...

Pat...it is day 3 and I am still at it! whoo hoo!!! 3 days in a row~does it matter that I have worked on the same project all 3 days?? doesn't matter to me! I did finish my project today so will have to work on something else sewing related tomorrow...I am thinking a trip to the fabric store will count...don't you think that counts???

Pam@
www.mycreativemind.com
mycreativemind@pamgwillim.com

Linda C said...

Go, Pat, go! Norma said you had a strip class at LQS today? That should count as sewing activity. More inspiration for the red and blue box?