Friday, September 24, 2010

National Sewing Month~Day 24

Today I completed the sashings and borders on my Milwaukee Admirals T*shirt quilt top. WooHoo!

Now the dilemma is the backing~I used just enough of the backing that it doesn't work for this quilt.



Should I: 1. buy all new backing? (that would be 4 yards), 2. buy 1/2 the amount for backing with the same pirate theme and piece it?, or 3. go on a treasure hunt in my fabric closets (yes...it's plural!) and see what I can find....I'll have to sleep on that and make a decision. :)

pattern: LindaJ's *Sorta* T*shirt Tutorial
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Great quilt!! I vote to shop your stash first, cuz then you can replace it with other fabrics!

Mama Spark said...

Love it Pat! I really need to try this with some of the tshirts I have.

Laurie said...

I think the set for this quilt is great.