Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stash Report Week #38

This week I went fabric shopping on the web. I also finished two bindings to help offset the additions. :)

Fabric added this week: +28 yards
Fabric added this year: +242.5 yards

Fabric used this week: -13 yards
Fabric used this year: -315 yards

Net fabric for the year: -72.5 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

Goals for next week:

  • quilt and bind Happy Blocks
  • continue work on next quilt
  • prepare a Fall 2010 *To Sew* List

The summer season is drawing to a close, so it's my time to evaluate sewing projects for the next few months. I also like to see how I've done crossing items off of the current season's list!

2 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Wow: 13 yards used this week - that sure sounds like a great sewing week to me (no matter what came in...)!

Lori said...

I looked back to see what all you've done lately. Pat--do you ever sleep?????