Saturday, July 16, 2011

Star Struck is a Finish!

The *glamour* shot.


The quilting.


The pieced backing. I started with the center piece and added to the top and bottom for length. I knew that I wanted to include the extra blocks but I wonder~why did I make some with the gold center and some with the blue?! As is the case sometimes~I almost like the back better than the front! I thought that one of the gold stars would do double duty as a label, too. :)

Star Struck pattern found here.

Ebb and Flow pantograph found here.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great work, Pat! Your quilt is wonderful. Mine is still borderless. I can't decide if I will do one or just leave it as is. I like yours a lot.

Linda C said...

I like it! Good way to stretch that backing fabric and in a fun way too! Hurray for a finish, Pat!

Barb in Mi said...

Great Start Struck! And i love the Ebb and Flow panto!

Judy S. said...

Can't believe I was so behind in reading your blog, Pat. Hope you had a nice Fourth! Love your Star Struck quilt; it's terrific!