Monday, May 6, 2013

What I am Working On...

....at my Day Guild Auction in February, I brought this Bargello UFO.  I don't know *whose* UFO this is...but I liked it because of the beaver fabric!  I had some of this fabric and sadly, my stash is now gone.  *sigh*

I added a few simple borders and ta-da~  49 x 58 before quilting flimsy. and yes, it is hanging a little wonky on my piece of batting I use as a design wall.  Mostly since the batting is not *hung up* straight...

A Bargello quilt has been on my *Bucket List*~does this qualify as *making one*?!  LOL

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love your Bargello quilt. You have inspired me to give this type of quilt a try!!

Linda C said...

Of course it counts! You had to finish it up. Like the green background. You must be changing out things for spring, summer?

Nancy said...

Very nice!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Yes, Yes it counts! Borders sometimes take as long as the top - so yes!