Friday, February 20, 2015

Whoop! Whoop! 2.20.2015

I'm not sure who pieced this but I quilted this QOV from the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild!

Whoop! Whoop!

pattern info: Jelly Roll Race with border. One tutorial found here.


panto info: Stars and Crescents, found here.











I am off to a rather slow quilting start of 2015. I did get back into the sewing room this week so hopefully I will have some progress to show soon, :)

Linking up today with :

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

and

Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts.

6 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

What a terrific Quilt of Valor! Perfect fabrics for the job, and such a great visual effect with the jelly roll strips!

Karen said...

I like jelly roll quilts. This is a beautiful QOV quilt.

Judy S. said...

Beautiful work, Pat! This should make someone very happy. Hope you are staying warm!

Dona said...

Very, very nice. I am inspired to make a patriotic one. Nice job!

ipatchandquilt said...

Wonderful collaboration!
Well done!l
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

Nancy said...

This is a wonderful QOV - well done!