Saturday, May 28, 2016

Missing In Action...

Well...I took a nine month break from blogging. I really hadn't planned on NOT blogging but somehow the days turned into weeks that turned into months. ...sigh...

In September 2015, I started a part time job at this local box store.


Here I am, behind a cart from earlier today -- thanks to my friend who took my picture and sent it to me --

Yes I am a Sample Lady at Costco. I love to talk and this gives me an opportunity to talk to people from different walks of life. Most shifts last six hours -- 4 days a week and one four hour shift -- once a week for a total of 28 hours maximum.







I've been sewing and quilting here and there when the mood strikes and I'm home. Over the next few days -- it is my goal to bring y'all up-to-date on the sewing/quilting front...until then, my friends...

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Aha! i wondered where you went. Sounds like you've been really busy!