Wednesday, January 2, 2019

WIP Wednesday 1.2.2019

Happy 28th Birthday to DS! Our first birthday (of his!) that we have spent apart!

I was working on a pixel quilt for him but somehow over the holidays~I just didn't progress very far on it. This is a new technique for me and 'things' just aren't lining up...

Here is my inspiration:











Here is my graph:















Here is where I'm currently at:


I need to adjust the slant of his windshield and see if I can get the hst's to line up a littler better...maybe in the morning I'll rip and re-sew.







Linking up with:

Susan at Midweek Makers

3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh my gosh!! that is going to be so cool!!

Judy S. said...

I bet he'll love it!

Susan said...

As weird as this may sound, I love the tire on this truck!