Monday, March 18, 2019

Design Wall Monday 3.18.2019

I'm still making stars for the QOV FB Working Stars group. I have 8 done in my panel challenge and 4 more, so my total this challenge will be 12 to donate.

Starflower.Star pattern found here.














As I was quilting the QOV FB Working Stars current panel challenge, I ran the backing fabric just a little too close for comfort! Not to mention, my batting was also 'just enough', ok! maybe like 6 inches extra!

Phew!


I also have another QOV panel challenge I need to get moving on. This one is part of the Oconomowoc Quilters Guild. I keep waffling on a pattern! I just really need to pick one and proceed. Unfortunately the panel is an odd size-so some adjustments will need to be made!














Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

1 comment:

Robin said...

I made a quilt (many years ago) where the backing had shifted so badly I had to add a triangle of backing fabric to one of the corners to complete it. It hasn't ever happened again so I must have learned from my mistake. Love Wisconsin!