Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Eh, GADS! 8.4.2020

My sewing chair was a Mother's Day gift in 2015.
Our dog, Daisy passed away in 2016.

How are these related? Good question...

I've been wanting a new sewing chair since mine has seen better days. Seat is ripped and it's not rolling very good anymore. I sorta tweeked the old sewing room floor and I don't want to destroy this floor.

So I flipped it over and EH, GADS! and it has five rollers!


I spent part of Sunday night and Monday morning cleaning out the casters! I know that I haven't cleaned them because when I started cutting out Daisy hair...I was almost done! It really amazes me how even after 4 years I'm still finding bits of her in the oddest places.

Here is the fruits of my labor.



The wheels are rolling much smoother now but I still have one that I just couldn't budge all the threads and dog hair...

Eh, GADS...right?!

No comments: