Monday, August 10, 2020

Design Wall Monday 8.10.2020

 The next project to tackle are the crumb blocks. We had a sew day at the Wisconsin guild and a few followed me plus I was making crumb blocks while all my other fabric was in transit to the new house.


First I wanted to use the rainbow crumb blocks.


pattern inspiration: This is the second time I've made a crumb quilt in this 
                                configuration. The first one, my friend, Linda helped 
                                sew the rows together on guild sew day after the 
                                others had made the various color crumb blocks. 

                                I blogged about it here.

Linking up with:



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That's a great way to use up smaller bits and pieces. I liked it with the darker background too!