Friday, August 21, 2020

Whoop! Whoop! 8.21.2020

 All quilted and bound and delivered!

Whoop! Whoop!





pattern inspiration: Kelly Young's Stash Statement book, one source found here.

panto: Happy Times


This is the back of the cool color wheel crumb quilt. I used a piece of fabric I had dyed and was hoarding! It actually felt good to use it out of the stash! My backing bin is starting to thin out...I'll need to make quilts with the remaining backings in mind! lol

This week was the end of an era. The sale of the Wisconsin house closed and now new people are making memories in it. Thanks Ocon house for being a major blip (almost 14 years!) on my life radar. I honestly thought I'd be there about 3 years maybe 5 tops! One never knows what life holds!



Linking up today with:


and 




7 comments:

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Love your crumb quilts. I need to use up more of my crumb stash. Thanks for inspiring.

grammajudyb said...

I love your version of Precarious from Kelly’s book! I never would have thought os that! Really really beautiful!

Nann said...

Both quilts are lively! And the backing fabric is perfect. Glad your house sold--one less thing to worry about.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those turned out amazing - and the background colors you used make those blocks just shine!

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a great week!! TWO completed quilts and ONE less house to manage. Congratulations!

Miri said...

Beautiful colorful quilts...what a perfect backing!

Wandering Wombles said...

Veryy nice blog you have here