Friday, August 7, 2020

Whoop! Whoop! 8.7.2020


The quilts are completed! 

First up: The frames novelty squares. 

pattern inspiration: Maryquilts.com Happy Blocks 

                                (I adjusted the frames to fit my 6.5 inch novelty squares)

Here are a few of my favorite blocks.


Quilted with the Happy Times panto.

Next up: Twist and Turn Novelty Squares.

pattern inspiration: Sharyn Craig's Twist and Turn book.

More blocks that I like!

panto info: Happy Times

Linking up today with:


and 





7 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Two fun quilt finishes!! Congratulations.

Judy S. said...

Love them! You are an amazing finisher. Have a good weekend.

Bonnie said...

Yea for the 2 finishes. They both look terrific. I love happy blocks. Especially like the twist and turn. I'll be showing my twist and turn quilt probably next week! Do you have some more happy blocks hanging around?

Quiltpiecer said...

Great fun quilts. I love these I Spy quilts for kids. So colorful and cheerful. Great inspiration.

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Great fun quilts that will surely be loved!

KatieQ said...

The two quilts are really bright and happy looking. I love happy blocks with novelty fabrics for children's quilts. The twist and turn quilt is really fun. I would definitely like to try that one.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love them!! what a fun idea to frame some really cool prints!!