Saturday, September 12, 2026

SoScrappy Saturday 9.12.2026

Today is the second Saturday of September of the color purple. I pulled out some lilac and gray fabric to make 4 patches. Here are a few that I made, I do need to make a few more after the gray finishes in the wash.


pattern: 4 patch: public domain
                purple/gray cut at 3.5 inches, sewn along long side then sub-cut into
                3.5 inch segments, unfinished block is 6.5 inches

Sharing today with SoScrappy Saturday.


*Has anyone else noticed a problem with blogger? My blog list doesn't update even when the posts do. I hope blogger fixes this bug soon!

3 comments:

Astrid said...

Pretty four patches, Pat. Yes, I have blogger problems too; reading list doesn't update since 3-4 days.

Delighted Hands said...

Aa very pretty color combo!

Nann said...

Purple and green are a combo I turn to again and again, too.