Sunday, July 20, 2008

Stash Busting Report Week #29

This week was a mixed bag as I accomplished some things but others were left undone.
My report follows:
  • fabric received in: 5 yards
  • fabric used: -2.5 yards
  • net fabric for the week: +2.5 yards

Net fabric for the year: -49 yards

What I accomplished this week:

Goals for this week:

  • Finish and mail FAB Wacky Challenge
  • begin to cut and piece Claire's Birthday quilt
  • begin to cut and piece Ugly Fabric Challenge quilt

DD has Girl Scout Day Camp this week, so hopefully I'll be spending more time in the sewing room working on my goals :)

3 comments:

Fabricmom said...

Good luck on your goals this week. I would set some but I fear I would never come close to meeting them. These boys can always find ways to distract me from sewing.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Boy, you've jumped right back in after vacation. My goals got sidelined by baking today. Oh well. Guess that's why their "goals".

SueR said...

I really enjoy reading your report every week. I love seeing what goals you accomplished and what you've set for yourself. Great job!