Saturday, May 15, 2010

Elvis BQ2 Finished

The finished Elvis BQ2.

A close up of the quilting~which really doesn't show.

My pieced back. I found a little of the companion Elvis fabric and used it to piece a back. I then used the trimmings of the quilt to make the binding.


Now I only have scraps left of the Elvis fabric! yea!

More *dinosaur* fabric has found a home in a quilt. :)

pattern source: BQ2 from Maple Island Quilts

panto source: Mozart from Willow Leaf Studio

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie D. said...

Very bold and dramatic! I think you were right on in your fabric choices!