Monday, October 4, 2010

It's A Finish!

My friend, KathyW pieced the blocks from my fabric donation to our Day Guild's Ugly Fabric Challenge. Sorry~not sure of the pattern source. :(



I added the black inner border from my stash and outer border from fabric she gave me.

I was going to shop for backing but decided to shop the stash first.

This is what I came up with~muslin and a chunk of the original fabric I donated. I think it works okay. :)

A close up of the Challenge Fabric.

panto: popcorn by Willow Leaf Studio
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another one for the sidebar!

Apat2

Judy S. said...

Ugly's a misnomer; I like it! Love the way the black makes it pop.

Linda C said...

Hurray for a finish---one with teamwork!

Good for you shopping the stash first and making it work. It looks like you planned it that way and uses up the last of that "ugly" inspirational fabric. Or at least I think it is the last??