Friday, August 5, 2011

This Week's Finish

Yay! I finished sewing back the binding on my 4 Patch Posie!

Here is it's *glamour* shot! pattern by: HD Designs. This one will be going to Margaret's Hope Chest. Carin and Carol still need over 100 quilts for their Fall Prison Ministry. I'm hoping to get a few more quilts made for them. This one is a little big~they accept quilts of all sizes but ask that you *try* to make the quilts 45 x 60.

I quilted it with Contempo from Lorien Quilting. I thought the straight lines would be a good compliment to the *swirls of the posies*.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda C said...

Hurray for finishes!

I never did get to the sewing machine today---yet. Seriously I have no idea just where the day went but I have been busy with whatever it was, LOL. Ever had a day like that?

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love it!! Its beautiful!!

Greenmare said...

it's GREAT!!!!!