Saturday, June 14, 2014

Peek-a-Boo Bag

After a little bit of a struggle, I completed my June goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes. I beat the end of June deadline but DD leaves tomorrow for her week long hockey camp.

Her hockey Peek-a-Boo bag is ready to hold her miscellaneous stuff in the larger gear bag.








The zipper turned out a little funky and Baby (my Brother sewing machine) really didn't like all the layers - even with the walking foot - but

Done is Done

and

It Is What It Is!

pattern source:  Peek-a-Boo Bag

DD seems to like it or she is a really good actress!  :)

I was #63 on the June Goal Setting List at Fiber of All Sorts and when the June Finish Linky Party is up then I will link up there.  :) The June Linky Party is UP! Follow the link here.

3 comments:

Carole @ Fresh off the Frame said...

What a practical idea. I think your daughter truly loves it. I know I would if I were her!

Sandy Panagos said...

Cute! I'm sure your daughter is glad it's finished.

Sharon Dawn said...

That is a great bag! I would like to make a few as well. DD is a lucky girl!