Friday, June 13, 2014

Whoop! Whoop! 6.13.2014

Time for Whoop! Whoop!

Nothing major happening but a few 'small' things.

Thing #1:  I completed the quilting on the latest Novelty Stacked Coin quilt. This one uses the full 6.5 x  6.5 inch novelty coin. I did a free motion wavy thing on it...




pattern source: public domain: stacked coins

Thing #2: I completed 6 more bags for my day guild's Cancer Recovery Tote ministry. I think I donated a total of 20 bags through out our year. (The year runs from September to June ~ July and August are off for good behavior...lol)

Thing #3: No picture but I did send a box of quilts to Sarah as my part of the Hands 2 Help Quilt Challenge!

Today I am linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

and

Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts

3 comments:

Shauna said...

love those bags, great color choices.

Karen said...

Awesome bags. Can I have some information on your cancer recovery bags? It sounds like a great program.

Nancy said...

Love the bags and the fabric you used - very happy fabric.