Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June Goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes

My June goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes is to make this Peek-a-Boo bag.

DD has requested a bag to place her miscellany *stuff* into her larger hockey bag. She also asked for pet screen rather than the vinyl that is recommended. I'm a little nervous since that is the last piece of pet screen from the Lowe's in Southlake, Texas. That's right ~ it moved here with me! We've been here in Wisconsin 7.5 years now. This is the longest I have lived anywhere since I was married 28 years ago!

I'm linking up with:

Fiber of All Sorts: June Goal Setting Party

Housekeeping:  I am #63 on the June 2014 list.


1 comment:

Sandy Panagos said...

That is going to be a great bag for your daughter's "stuff!" And a perfect way to use up the last of your supplies.