Monday, July 26, 2010

Stash Report Week #30

I'm back from vacation...but there is a whole lot of things to do...other than sewing! I had a fun time away but it is always good to be home! :)

Fabric added this week: +1 yard
Fabric added this week: +169.5 yards

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this year: -239 yards

Net fabric for the year: -69.5 yards (used!)

Goals for this week:

  • work on something!

No goals last week so no accomplishments this week!

One picture from the vacation...my yard of fabric I purchased!

A Michigan State print that I don't own and it was the end of the bolt. :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Welcome back!!! I'm not sure about your fabric choice, but you did a good job limiting your fabric intake to only 1 yard!

Anonymous said...

welcome home :)

apat2

Linda C said...

With all the MI connections in your family I am sure that this will find a good home in one of your futures projects. Glad you are back.

I know I started a list this morning of things I would like to get done today----or tomorrow. I bet you have one going too starting with stuff like laundry and getting some food in the house since you were gone. Catch you at some point!