Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stash Report Week #52

I delayed my final stash report until the final hours of 2011.  I *knew* I would be adding to the stash here at the end of the year in preparation for the new year's projects.

Fabric added this week (and last week, too!):  +20 yards
Fabric added this year:  +263.5 yards

Fabric used this week (and last week!):  -5.5 yards
Fabric used this year:  -273.5 yards

Net fabric for the year: -10 yards! used!

Well~I used more that I purchased~barely!  :)

What I accomplished last week (the week before):

the Christmas quilt

Goals for next week:

work on Winter 2012 projects~the Admirals quilt

Here is the sampling for the +20 yards! Look!  It didn't even make it to the sewing room as it is piled on the longarm table... I am looking forward to tomorrow and the first stash report where I will be at zero across the board!

No comments: