Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stash Update Week #5

I didn''t add any fabric and I had no finishes~so my numbers stay the same!  But I did push some buttons and backing fabric for 5/6 quilts will be arriving at my doorstep!

fabric added this week:  0 yards
fabric added this year:  +18.5 yards

fabric used this week:  0 yards
fabric used this year:  -28 yards

net fabric for the year: -9.5 yards~used

What I accomplished this week:

quilted Sidelights (see below)
worked on Sashed Animals A (see below)

Goals for next week:

bind Sidelights
continue Sashed Animals A

The Everglades Sidelight quilt.

I quilted it with Trailing Vine from Lorien Quilting.

I need to add the inner/outer border to my Sashed Animals A quilt top.



2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I like the two different sizing of sashing you use for the animals quilt. Thanks for posting pictures.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Look at you go!!! Goo job on your numbers!