Wednesday, August 26, 2015

WIP Wednesday 8.26.2015

I've been sewing on my Shout Color Catcher foundations. I have just let the box of multi-colored scraps sit out by Baby.






I was getting tired of the fabrics so I dug into the monochromatic scraps and cut some from the cabinet -- which was less than 9 inches in length to add a little pizazz to the mix.

I'm thinking once have all the foundations covered than I can move on to Scrap Vortex style blocks, here, here and here.

I also quilted down the Diagonal Beginner quilt, found here.

I went with the Zig Zag as DD said she liked that set.  :)






Pattern credit: found here.

Quilting info: Mozart by Jodi Beamish

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Lots of wonderful projects in the works! I'm glad you selected the zig zag setting.

Judy S. said...

Looks like a lot of colorful borders! Nice work.