Friday, September 4, 2015

Whoop! Whoop! 9.4.2015

My first Whoop! Whoop!:

My laptop is back! It was at the Doctor's getting a clean up and de-looped! I am very happy to have my trusty companion back.  :)

But while she was away…I read Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer. DS recommended that I read it although not my usual read -- it was interesting.

My second Whoop! Whoop!:

I finished a baby quilt! yay! I'm only 2 weeks and 2 days late…the little one arrived 2 weeks early.

It is the Diagonal Beginner quilt, found here.

Not real sure that I would make this pattern again. It is very similar to the Mock Trip Around the World pattern (found here) that I really sewing.



I quilted it with the Mozart pantograph, found here.

I'm linking up today with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

and

Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Three cheers to this week's finishes. :o) Your lovely baby quilt will be loved and enjoyed for years to come!

Tricia ~~ Handmade Whimzy said...

I love your baby quilt and I'm sure the baby will too. Great job!

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Hurrah for finishes! It looks wonderful and I'm sure the baby won't mind!!