Friday, August 12, 2016

Whoop! Whoop! 8.12.2016

I finished the binding on my Floral quilt this week.

Pattern inspiration: Jodi Robinson's Let's Keep It Simple

(You will need to scroll to the last quilt in this post)

















I quilted it down with butterflies--to go with the garden theme.

Panto credit: Angel Wings

Here is the back. It's a pieced I dyed this summer and added a little bit to bring to size.

I'll be sad when summer is over and I won't be able to dye fabric as frequently....






Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

3 comments:

Tu-Na Quilts said...

Congratulations on the finish! It turned out beautifully.

Wendy said...

I agree -- it turned out very nice. Doesn't it feel good to finish?!

Sarah Craig said...

Very pretty quilt - front and back! Whoop whoop for a great finish!!