Monday, September 16, 2019

Design Wall Monday 9.16.2019

I am making progress in the sewing room.

Slow and steady as a turtle...lol

I added top/bottom borders to make this little quilt top from Sally longer.

It now measure almost 55 x 75 before quilting.

pattern info:
borders from Lisa Sutherland's Drop in Star pattern












I also pulled my red/white leaders/enders out and started to lay them out. Looks like I need to make a few more blocks to fill in the blanks...

I forget exactly where I saw this layout on the web.

Does any know? please leave a comment for credit where credit is due. :)











Linking top with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

and

Beth at Monday Making

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I think it is similar to Bonnie Hunters Zig Zag nines - but with 16 patches?