Friday, July 31, 2020

Whoop! Whoop! 7.31.2020

Well, friends....I seem to be in a rut. A very good rut, never-the-less.

I did bind catdog tumbler #B, so I am humming along at a pretty good clip. Three more weeks and we'll be in Wisconsin to close on that house and I will be able to see my quilty friends there and deliver the guild fabric home...but in quilts! LOL

Here is Catdog Tumbler #B.


And some of my favorite prints are in this one! This is the end of these blocks. I only have a few brown paw print and the teal leftover tumblers. I'll slide those into my crumb containers and who knows when they will re-appear...


My binding buddy. She was a little pricey but she works so well to hold the bindings.



panto info: Happy Times 

Linking up with:


and



4 comments:

grammajudyb said...

Love the teal with the cat dog prints! I like those little binding buddies,I haven’t come up with a good binding keeper. My friend uses an antique spool.

chrisknits said...

Love the dog prints!!! Cats, not so much here. All dogs all day!!! With 2 Mini Goldendoodles we can't be anything but dog lovers. I am getting ready to quilt a tumbler for a baby quilt. Just need to figure out what motif/designs to use. My first time making a tumbler and it was so easy I think I might use that pattern again.

Pam said...

Darling pet quilt!
thank you for your kind words on my blog post. Blogger is not directing comments to my email ARRRGGHH!
A BIG QUESTION....I went to publish my comment and see you have a reCAPTCHA prove I'm not a robot box. Where did you find this and how did you put it on your blogger....Thanks

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You are on an amazing roll!!