Monday, July 20, 2020

Design Wall Monday 7.20.2020

I started working my way through fabric that I 'know' belongs to the Wisconsin guild.

Two years ago, I made a cat/dog tumbler quilt for my SIL whose breast cancer returned as bone cancer. A few of the prints were from the guild and I had collected the rest. Obviously, I over cut. LOL

Here is the current cat/dog tumbler blocks.


I think I moved them about a gizzilion times.
Here is it sewn together.
I couldn't remember if it was 12 rows of 13 or 13 rows of 12...


pattern: tumblers
             should be: 13 rows of 12.

I still have cat/dog tumblers for 2/3 of this size quilt. Maybe I'll cut more and do one more. 

MAYBE!

I feel I should apologize for my crazy back I pieced with fabric on hand. I've been digging in the backing bits bin...




4 comments:

Zenia Rene said...

This is sport cute. I recently made 2 tumbler baby quilts. They piece together so quickly.

Zenia Rene said...

That’s supposed to say *super cute. I used to like piecing backings but anymore I try to use as few pieces as possible.

Judy Hansen said...

With this pattern, I would think you could make it any size you want. 14x14 or 20x20....I have not made a tumbler quilt yet. I’m adding it to the bucket list. lol

LA Paylor said...

tumblers are just a bit challenging to me... I LOVE the mixed size star quilt with the dalmatian. So good the first responder got the boxes... good for all of you, that's a great connection story
LeeAnna