Monday, July 13, 2020

Design Wall Monday 7.13.2020

I pieced together a little charity quilt with 101 Dalmatian piece of fabric from the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild. I decided to keep the fabric whole as I thought chopping it up wasn't a good choice. I wasn't going to buy fabric and just use what I have but...


the polka dots were, well...just too much. I did head over to the box store and the pickings were a little slim.


Paw prints and bones in blues to the rescue. I like this better but I think I would have liked the paw prints and the polka dots reversed. BUT, I'n not going to rip it! This little quilt is destined to be a check for the long arm sewing. Now to oil the log arm, load the quilt, make the back and mostly, frankin-batt...wish us well!

pattern inspiration:


Linking up with:

No comments: