Friday, July 24, 2020

Whoop! Whoop! 7.24.2020

I had a little binding party!

Here's the binding, seems like a lot but not really. The process went really fast now that I sew both sides of the binding on my Brother! I tend do make quite a few children's comfort quilts and I have been told that the machine binding holds up better in the wash...


I decided to bind both Dalmatian quilts with this binding. It just seemed easier at the time. LOL


pattern info:

    left: a hybrid between Mary's Quick Strippie and Villa Rose Honor.
    right: 12 and 6 inch finished stars surround. 
    panto: large scribbles

I also sewed the binding onto the catdog tumbler quilt.


pattern: tumblers
panto: large scribbles

Linking up with:


and 


2 comments:

KatieQ said...

You've made a lovely variety of quilts. Villa Rose has some great quilt patterns. Using the dalmation in the center with the stars makes the quilt fun. I like the way you made the color pattern in the tumbler quilt. I love that Mary's Quick Stippie pattern can be tweaked to accommodate different widths of fabric and still turn out great. It's become my go to pattern for children's donation quilts.







Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

AMazing Finishes!!! You are back to full time in No time!!! I love it!