Monday, December 28, 2020

Design Space MONDAY 12.28.2020

 I needed to empty long arm bobbins so I could quilt the next QOV, but in order to do that...I needed to empty bobbins for my Brother piecing machine. I own about 10 long arm bobbins and 24 Brother bobbins. Whatever bits of thread are leftover from long arming, I use those to piece my quilt tops. So I set to work on sewing together my leader/enders two patches into 4 patches when I had a few moments to spare.

I've ended up with a pretty nice pile of 4 patches and enough empty long arm bobbins to quilt another QOV!


I still have a few more 2 patches to sew into 4 patches. There are a few ideas noodling in my head where to go next with these little beauties. Pretty soon, Sarah will be hosting her Hands2Help Quilt Drive so hopefully, a few quilts will result from my pile!


No comments: