Wednesday, December 23, 2020

WIP Wednesday 12.23.2020

 My DD is here! So, I've been spending time with her!

I did manage to quilt down another Casual Quilters QOV.

Batch 3 Quilt 4



pattern credit: not really sure, a variation of a brick and stepping stone, 
                        if you know the name - drop me a comment and I'll add it here.
                        I did sketch it out, see below.
                        I think the bottom rows are half blocks.
panto; square spiral

A rough sketch of 'how' I see the blocks.


Again, a rough estimate of fabric needed. 
I forgot to add on the below picture that you would need *at minimum*:
                         50 inches of Color 1
                         50 inches of Color 2 
                         35 inches of Color 3

2 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

Nice job, Pat! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful visit with your daughter.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Cool quilt! But yay for the Daughter being home!!! Spoil and hug her lots!!