Friday, May 21, 2021

Whoop! Whoop! 5.21.2021

 I pieced the Statue of Liberty panel quilt to a flimsy!

Yay! I really like where this one went! I might even consider re-visiting this pattern without the panel inserts....

Getting closer to the flimsy stage, plus I was able to use quite a few of my beige patriotic fabric.

It seems like after I have a flimsy together, I wished I would have moved some blocks around. This is not an exception, but overall, I'm grooving to it! I think the inner border has been hanging around for about 10 years! and I still have more of it! But I am going to cut the remainder into 6.5 inch squares for future projects...maybe 4.5 inch squares, too. LOL

I think it needs a name but I'm not super  creative with quilt names...any suggestions?!


and I was able to quilt it down earlier today. Whoop! Whoop!



panto: large scribbles

I even cut the extra from the inner border into 6.5 inch squares, 4.5 inch squares and one lone 2.5 inch strip.



2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a neat design, Pat! I love the border fabric, too. You are amazing to get that quilt made in a week!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

This one looks so great! what a great way to use that panel!