Wednesday, May 5, 2021

WIP Wednesday 5.5.2021

 We got DD moved out of the NMU apartment! The UHAUL in Marquette Michigan wasn't able to guarantee a trailer, so DH picked one up close to home and dragged it north with us! Here were are at our last UP stop in St. Ignace. If you look close, you can see the Mackinac Bridge between the trees.


Last Wednesday, I was at loose ends in the sewing room. The May color for RSC hadn't been announced and the Color Blocks May pattern wasn't going to be released until Friday, when we left. So I grabbed one of my patriotic panels and started building. I decided to use Four Patch Charm as the base.






Something was looking off, so I removed the panel and placed a few pieced blocks in to get the orientation right.



I need to add a spacer border on the top/bottom but I'm not sure I like the white. I placed a light blue where the white is and I think I like that better. Time to find Jack...


pattern inspiration: Four Patch Charm

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

No comments: