Monday, February 27, 2023

Design Wall Monday 2.27.2023

I've gotten the sewing space back into order after the power outage. We are having another batch of freezing rain...not sure if this storm has a name...so here's crossing my fingers that we don't loose power!

I'm slowly working my way through the various Quilt Show Attendees QOV Signature blocks. MY! That's a mouthful!

Signature Quilt #8 found it's way to the long arm and I quilted it with Fern Gully pantograph. I forgot that there is quite a bit of stitching on and off the edges of the quilt. For me, on the right side of the quilt I have an increased risk of puckering I need to watch out for.



pattern: Quilt Show Attendees QOV Signature Blocks quilt
panto: fern gully

Signature Quilt #9 found it's way onto the design wall.



pattern: Quilt Show Attendees Signature Quilt #9



2 comments:

Sara said...

The signature quilts are really beautiful.

Judy S. said...

Nice work on the QOV quilts! What caused your poser outage? We had a very brief one a bit ago, just long enough to cause the digital clocks to go crazy.