Wednesday, February 1, 2023

WIP Wednesday 2.1.2023

Work in progress or NOT!

I pulled out my pinks as this is the February color prompt for the Rainbow Scrap (or Stash) Challenge. Pretty slim pickings, eh?


I was happy to 'see where' my pinks were...in the 2.5 inch bin.


Come back and visit on Saturdays to 'see' my block selections for RSC2023.

I did manage to put the next Signature QOV on the design wall. Now to sew it together. It will have one more row that didn't make it to the design wall.

Sharing with Susan at MidWeek Makers.


and


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You have pretty pinks - and lots of 2.5 inch squares! Now you've got me curious to see what you'll do with them...