Wednesday, February 15, 2023

WIP Wednesday 2.15.2023

Here are my St. Patrick's Day placemats out in the wild, aka on the kitchen table! The bigger placemats are where DH and I usually sit to eat.

On the wall right behind where DH sits, DH put up quilt hangers for me that I switch out my wall hangings with the months/seasons/holiday ones. This St. Patrick's Day quilt is date 2004, before I started my blog. I'm pretty sure the pattern was in either Quiltmaker or Quick Quilts magazine as they were sources of patterns for my early quilting. I did put the date on the label but not the pattern source. 😍

Yesterday before the guild meeting, I made a few springy/flowery placemats to donate to Meals on Wheels.


Here is a close up of one placemat. I did find this fabric in the 70% off rack at JAF. I noticed that the last chance fabric is now marked at 60% off.


On a sad note...one of the leg supports on my rolling sewing cart broke off. I've had it for about 15 or so years, so it's had a good life. I've been researching a new rolling tote and it looks like I'll need an extra extra large one to accommodate Baby Brother. I'll be heading down to the sewing room soon to fire up the glue gun to try and glue the leg support back on. Fingers crossed that it works until I can purchase a new one as Baby needs to go to Charity Sewing Day tomorrow!

Sharing with Susan at MidWeek Makers.

2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love all your pretty green quilted things, Pat! The ones for Meals on Wheels are so pretty. They're going to be loved!

Judy S. said...

Love all your new finishes! Hope the glue job works for you.