Friday, February 3, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 2.3.2023

Well, I finished the next QOV Signature quilt to a flimsy and a close up of the alternate lighthouse and flag fabric.



 I only have one more guild QOV and the back requires 'some' work so I decided to load this one on the long arm last night and quilt it down today. I even had a little time before dinner to sewn the binding. The only thing left for me to do is add the label.

L👀K! This block was signed by a visitor from Australia!


pattern: Signature blocks alternated with patriotic fabric. 
                All trimmed (and cut) to 7.5 inches
panto: horizontal serpentine

Tomorrow is the National QOV Sew Day. It falls on the first Saturday of February each year. I'll be sewing at home in my basement. I was able to prep out the next Signature QOV and put some of the squares on the design wall.


Here is a closeup of the alternate fabric.








No comments: