Monday, January 30, 2023

Design Wall Monday 1.30.2023

I finished trimming up and cutting for the next Signature quilt (#5, if keeping count).


You might ask, 'Pat, why is it NOT on the design wall ready to be sewn together?'

Good question! This morning this guild QOV was on the design wall, hanging out. A member of the guild was asking for a demo on 'how' to join the beginning/end of binding. I jokingly told he that I had quite a few guild QOV's (11) that needed quilting and binding. So, I've been sewing bindings, too but leaving the endings to show my friend.


and tonight, this guild QOV is on the design wall hanging out waiting for the binding.

I've only have two guild QOV's left in the current batch. I might not get to the crumb donation quilts this month...

Sharing with Judy at Design Wall Monday.



2 comments:

Judy S. said...

You are one amazing quilter!

Astrid said...

Pretty QOV quilts.