Friday, January 13, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 1.13.2023

 I finished my projects for this week! Whoop! Whoop!

First up is my 'Churn Dash Those Stars' from Lisa Sutherland's book, Patriotic Mix Match and More book, found here. I really like how this one turned out and one more quilt using half square triangles!


panto: horizontal serpentine

I played binding chicken with my square spiral quilts and lost. Not by much, but I still needed to add a little bit.


I also played bobbin chicken and lost. Needless to say that I DID NOT buy any lottery tickets that day! 😍
I donated one to the local Red Cross and kept the other for my crumb lecture. Just in case I want to take 'the lecture on the road'.



pattern spark: Carol E from Giraffe Dreams and 
                                Margaret Dodd from Pinterest
panto: vertical serpentine






5 comments:

Vivian said...

Ok, love both of these!! The RWB would make great QOV, will be looking for that book. I love really scrappy quilts and your crumb quilt is great! Bet that was fun to bust that many out of the scrap stash.

time4stitchn said...

I also love these little quilts. Great design and I think the black contrast makes it really popl

Vicki in MN said...

I love them both a lot, but the churn dash star really spoke loud to me:)

Rebecca Grace said...

Your patriotic star quilt is especially fabulous! Congrats on completing your project goals!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

a Double finish day!!! they are both awesome!!!!